If u don’t read newspapers u are uninformed, If u read newspapers u are misinformed.
Was shocked to read the headlines that Maoists are present in Chandigarh and they killed sarpanch of village in Chandigarh.
If u don’t read newspapers u are uninformed, If u read newspapers u are misinformed.
Was shocked to read the headlines that Maoists are present in Chandigarh and they killed sarpanch of village in Chandigarh.
The CBI inquiry against Manish Sisodia and Satyendar Jain’s daughter by a “rattled” BJP government is the “clearest indicator” that AAP will sweep Punjab and Goa in the upcoming Assembly polls, the party said on Thursday.
AAP Delhi Convenor Dilip Pandey told a press conference that CBI action was also a manifestation of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s “fears” over AAP’s “imminent electoral success”.
On Wednesday, the CBI registered preliminary enquiries against Deputy CM Sisodia and Saumya, daughter of health minister Satyendar Jain, in two separate cases.
.@ManojTiwariMP ने कहा जांच होनी चाहिए। तो आप हमारी जांच करा लें और हम मोदी जी के बिरला-सहारा रिश्वत कांड की जाँच करा लेते हैं? मंज़ूर?1/2
— Dilip K. Pandey (@dilipkpandey) January 19, 2017
The CBI on Wednesday registered a preliminary enquiry against Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and others in connection with alleged irregularities in AAP government’s social media campaign “Talk to AK”.
The PE has been registered based on a complaint filed by the Vigilance Department of the Delhi government.
In the complaint, it was alleged that a consultant of a well-known public relations company was hired by the Delhi government to promote the “Talk to AK” (Talk to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal) campaign and a proposal of Rs 1.5 crore was prepared for this purpose.
It was also alleged that despite objections from the Principal Secretary, the government went ahead with the proposal and the consultant spent the money, thereby creating a liability for the government.
Official sources said the CBI has registered a preliminary enquiry to probe these allegations and is looking into the alleged role of Sisodia and others.
Reacting to it, infuriated AAP members took to Twitter to express their displeasure about the situation.
स्वागत है मोदी जी! आइए मैदान में। कल सुबह आपकी सीबीआई का अपने घर और दफ्तर में इंतज़ार करूँगा। देखते हैं कितना ज़ोर है आपके बाजुए कातिल में। https://t.co/EZmXUR9p9c
— Manish Sisodia (@msisodia) January 18, 2017
Kejriwal accused PM Modi of accepting bribes himself and hypocritically investigating AAP members.
वाह रे मोदी जी। रिश्वत खाओ ख़ुद और केस करो हम पे। चोरी और सीनाज़ोरी https://t.co/AONp0JhYAU
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) January 18, 2017
ऐसा लगता है मोदी जी बिलकुल पगला गए हैं। देश के PM को बस एक यही काम रह गया है। हाथ धोकर पीछे पड़ गए हैं। https://t.co/FOy9sGr3R2
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) January 18, 2017
Dilip Pandey also levelled charges of corruption against the Modi government saying, “Should we initiate an investigation on Modi taking bribe from the Birlas and Saharas or the Rs 8 lakh during demonetisation scam?”
.@ManojTiwariMP शाह का स्नूपगेट कांड सुना होगा, उसकी भी जांच करा लें, नहीं? और नोटबंदी के नाम पर हुए 8L करोड़ के घोटाले की भी? मंज़ूर?2/2
— Dilip K. Pandey (@dilipkpandey) January 19, 2017
The 62nd Annual Jio Filmfare Awards recently happened. And like always, there were a few disappointments.
When the news of Akshay Kumar not being nominated broke out, Indian Twitter showed no mercy. Awards for sale was trending and people started questioning the genuineness of these awards.
This time, though, along with the audiences there was someone else who wasn’t happy with the results.
And the resentment reflected clearly in the interview.
“I won every award except Filmfare. Some awards have a jury and they decide. Some have a popular vote. So I don’t know how they decided this year.”
Later, he talked about his compatriot having enough experience for not to be called a debutant.
“I think debutant awards should be for people who are relatively new to films. I have done less work. Otherwise, it is like saying I have done 100 English films and now I am doing a Hindi film so I am a debutant. So if Leonardo Di Caprio wins an Oscar and then comes to do a Bollywood movie, he is a debutant which is not something I agree with.”
While there is no question about Diljit’s performance in Udta Punjab, Harshvardhan did make a valid point.
Harshvardhan also talked about his next project ‘Bhavesh Joshi‘ with Vikramaditya Motawane. His sister won the Best Actor award in the critic’s category. However, the younger sibling showed resentment over this as well.
“Sonam should have won the main category. Neerja is highest grossing female film of the year and in terms of popularity, it’s massive. I don’t understand how it works.”
Yuvraj Singh smashed a 98-ball century to pull India out of early trouble in the second One-day International against England in Cuttack on Thursday. The social media exploded in praise of the seasoned ODI all-rounder.
Yuvraj Singh struck his 14th ODI century, and was going strong on a career-best 150 after taking his fourth-wicket partnership with Mahendra Singh Dhoni past the 200-run mark. It was Yuvraj’s first century since his effort against West Indies in the 2011 World Cup at Chennai. He won the Man-of-the-Match award in that match and eventually guided India to title triumph, after a 28-year gap.
This is how the Twitter reacted the instant Yuvraj Singh got to the landmark, in the company of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
— VVS Laxman (@VVSLaxman281) January 19, 2017
Nostalgic to watch this partnership of Yuvraj Singh and Dhoni again. The 2011 winning moment partnership.#INDvENG
— Mohammad Kaif (@MohammadKaif) January 19, 2017
— BCCI (@BCCI) January 19, 2017
— Michael Vaughan (@MichaelVaughan) January 19, 2017
I love @YUVSTRONG12! Well done my buddy! All the love coming from Melbourne! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
— KP (@KP24) January 19, 2017
You know what!I want to write more.Yuvraj epitomises sheer human will power.To fight cancer,back on field & play like this! STANDING OVATION
— Anjana Om Kashyap (@anjanaomkashyap) January 19, 2017
Yuvraj's making us believe in fairytales. Never give up. Well played, Yuvraj 'Dhamakedaar' Singh. 😊👍🇮🇳👏 #IndvEng
— Aakash Chopra (@cricketaakash) January 19, 2017
Nostalgic to watch this partnership of Yuvraj Singh and Dhoni again. The 2011 winning moment partnership.#INDvENG
— Mohammad Kaif (@MohammadKaif) January 19, 2017
The Khadi and Village Industry Commission (KVIC) published Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s picture on their dairy and calendar, which erupted a controversy where Congress and some other leaders were seen targeting the Prime Minister. Where Rahul Gandhi tweeted saying this was ‘Mangalyan effect‘, and their party called this a “sacrilegious sin” there was one more leader from Aam Aadmi Party who tried being a “poet” but, was hilariously trolled on twitter.
Columnist, author, and Aam Aadmi Party official spokesperson Ashutosh Gupta tweeted, “RSS has been trying to obliterate the legacy of Mahatma Gandhi for the last 83 years. Let Modi also make an attempt to do so. Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi) lives in the hearts of people. A dictator cannot obliterate his memory.’’
Where journalist turned politician tried being out a ‘poet’ not thinking twice calling his own Prime Minister “Tu” on a social platform, Twitter went crazy giving out some hilarious tweets that will make you LOL. Few even retaliated with their own creativity expressing their shayari skills on his wall.
— Big Bad Wolf (@NivasanN) January 16, 2017
थोडी सी हवा चला लेने से ,तू आंधी नहीं बनेगा ।।
थोड़ा सा गोरा होने से, तू यामी गौतम नहीं बनेगा ! — one more citizen
— भागल फेसबुकिया (@BUnlimted) January 16, 2017
थोडा सा पाद लेने से तू आंधी नही बनेगा
राशनकार्ड बना लेने से तू गांधी नही बनेगा @ashutosh83B
— Tapori 😂 (@wh0mi_) January 16, 2017
— kapil Pratap singh (@kapil9994) January 16, 2017
कितने भी पहाड़ तोड़ ले, तू मांझी नहीं बनेगा ..
केजरी की नैया डुबोकर, तू नया राहुल गांधी बनेगा! @ashutosh83B
— Ruhaan (@hindustan_singh) January 16, 2017
— Dipanshu.. (@chhichhaledar) January 16, 2017
— बेताज बादशाह (@betajbadshah99) January 16, 2017
— Tejas (@iam_tejask) January 16, 2017
— Ajeet Singh (@Ajeetvijaysingh) January 17, 2017
Published in ViralInIndia
There is no doubt about the fact that after demonetization, Paytm, the digital wallet, has benefited a lot. Since the time Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes were banned, people started switching to Paytm to make purchases and pay bills. After immense success, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, the CEO of Paytm has got a good reason to celebrate.
Yes, he did celebrate and soon his video from the annual party of the company went viral on social media. Obviously, the CEO is bound to be happy; after all he has got free advertising for life.
Well, Paytm held an annual party Revolution 2017 and singer Raftaar was called to perform. Forget Raftaar, people couldn’t get their eyes off the excitement of Vijay Shekhar. And this was the REASON…
It was the annual function happening and in the party all were enjoying after-all PayTM has swept all records. The company has seen amazing up tides in the last financial year. The whole organization was roaring. They were having a gala time during the annual party.
And amidst that a speech comes from a very passionate CEO Vijay Shekhar Sharma. The CEO of PayTM said jus in one year they have swept the market everyone is looking at them and the future is also very bright. Vishal Shekhar Sharma was celebrating with his team in an amazing fashion on his company’s success.
During Demonetization everyone was so jealous of PayTM. Be it Kejriwal or Rahul Gandhi. On one hand Kejriwal slammed Modi for appearing in PayTM ad (Though it has no involvement of Modi in that) and raised the issue alot while on the other hand Rahul Gandhi said PayTM means Pay To Modi. The opposition gave them huge mileage and PayTM grabbed it with both hands.
Vijay Shekhar Sharma gave a speech which makes him cool as a CEO, why expect same routine boring speeches from a CEO?
But Congress and AAP made it a point to bash Modi. The video was tweeted by Congress Social Media head Gaurav Pandhi.
— Gaurav Pandhi (@GauravPandhi) January 18, 2017
Gaurav just bashed Vijay Shekhar Sharma in his tweet but Kejriwal took it a step further and mocked Modi for Sharma’s speech. Well how cool is that?
This is shameful. Modi ji owes an answer to the nation why he supported this company at the cost of ordinary citizens https://t.co/CVtbAYiCwT
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) January 18, 2017
Seems like Modi is Sun and Arvind Kejriwal is one of the 9 planets, his story just revolves around the Sun.
The indian Political scenario had been filled by people overloaded with VIP culture. They use red beacons, Stops traffic, and zoom past everyone without following traffic rules.
But Piyush Goyal is different and he does not show off this SWAG. He is often seen using the public Transport.
While returning from the “Pravasi Haryana Divas” function – Piyush Goyal used Metro to return and not a SWANKY Car. Though I am not against the use of a Swanky car- The post is just to show how Simple a man he is.
He did not take any favour also- We can see him standing in the metro. And it can be seen that he has not stopped working. He is On his task.
And this is not a first incident. Facebook User shared his experience in Flight:
It sets a great example when a Minister in charge is using the Green public transport and sets the message for others. Piyush Goyal deserves much needs applauses.
On November 8, 2016, at 8pm, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced that Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes that were in circulation at the time would not be valid as legal tender from midnight.
The aims of the demonetisation drive, as presented in the government’s official discourse, were to curb counterfeiting and terror financing, reclaim illegitimate wealth (or black money) stored in cash, and eventually facilitate a nationwide transition to a “cashless” economy.
While the government has achieved mixed success in accomplishing the goals, with average approval ratings of 83 per cent, it seems to have succeeded in convincing the nation’s public of its merit.
A report by All India Manufacturers’ Organisation (AIMO) released on January 9, 2017, claimed that demonetisation had resulted in up to 35 per cent loss of jobs and 50 per cent drop in revenue across industrial sectors, from micro-small scale industries to medium and large scale industries, with far greater losses predicted in the near future – but recent data suggests that demonetisation is still wildly popular across demographic segments.
FourthLion attempted to investigate what public perceptions were regarding demonetisation, through a variety of polling tools. The polling tools included three rounds of IVR polling, the first using numbers from an in-house database, next using random digit dialling for the remaining two rounds of IVR polling, and finally a nationwide field survey – in order to determine whether there is a difference in support for the ban between mobile phone users and rural Indians who do not have mobile phones, and are likely lower-income and more cash dependent.
The first IVR telephonic interviews were conducted nationwide in eight languages (Hindi, English, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odiya, Tamil, Telugu) among Indian citizens from November 24 to 27, 2016, using FourthLion’s proprietary instaVaani IVR tool. This revealed that 87 per cent of respondents approved of demonetisation, 82 per cent thought that the currency ban would be effective to recover black money, and an equal proportion of respondents said the ban had either a positive effect, or no effect on them.
More surprising were the results from populations that might have been expected to be negatively impacted, such as rural Indians (85 per cent approval), those who do not own a vehicle (84 per cent approval), women (80 per cent approval), those aged 60 plus (77 per cent approval), and those who prefer to pay in cash (81 per cent approval). The lowest approval ratings were in Kerala with an average 62 per cent, but this was still the majority, as it was with the other demographic groups that had lower than average approval rates.
Next, using random digit dialling (RDD), FourthLion ran two more waves of IVR telephonic interviews adding two more languages (Gujarati and Bengali), thus covering the ten languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Odiya and English) that are cumulatively spoken by over 90 per cent of Indians. Utilising RDD and telecom operator circles (to ensure appropriate geographic distribution), FourthLion ensured that every Indian mobile phone in the country had an equal chance of being included in instaVaani’s survey.
The results of these matched those from the survey conducted using FourthLion’s database, with a vast majority of those polled supporting demonetisation in both waves (80 per cent and 82 per cent in the two respective waves).
A significant finding from the two separate waves of IVR polling (RDD) was that the per cent of respondents claiming to prefer cash payments over other modes of transaction dropped from 65 per cent in the first wave to 55 per cent in the second wave, with cheque or card transactions accounting for the difference.
However, another significant insight from the two waves of polling was that there was a decline from wave 1 to wave 2 in the number of respondents who claimed to believe that demonetisation would be effective in reducing the black money that is currently in circulation – this is perhaps because of news stories or personal experience with people who have been able to convert black money, etc.
From 82 per cent believing it to be effective in wave 1 to 77 per cent in wave 2 being lower than approval rates, suggests that people’s support for the initiative is not being driven by its effect on corruption alone.
Finally, FourthLion in partnership with Hansa Research ran field surveys across the country to capture the sentiments of the parts of the population without access to a mobile phone of any kind. This survey was run in the rural areas of 17 of India’s 29 states (Bihar, West Bengal, Odisha, Assam, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh), the other 12 were excluded due to the relatively smaller size of their respective rural populations.
The total sample size for this survey was 1,020, with an equal number (12) from each individual village. The results of the field survey were very similar to those from the other polling mediums. There was an overall average of 80-82 per cent approval for demonetisation, with slightly fewer respondents believing that the initiative will be effective in retrieving black money in comparison with the IVR results.
The same proportion said that it has either had a positive effect or no effect on them or their families despite an overwhelming 96 per cent of rural respondents without phone access polling that cash was their preferred mode of transaction.
While there may have been slight aberrations in the samples used for the surveys when compared to demographic realities in the country, it was found that applying weighted averages did not significantly affect the results or their implications.
FourthLion even used A/B test question wording to analyse the possibility that strong support for the noteban might be driven by strong personal approval for Narendra Modi, and found that including the PM’s name had a minutely positive impact on support – a mere 2 per cent difference in respondent support between the two question variants.
This could be interpreted in two ways. One, it could mean that demonetisation is popular for its own sake, not as a pet scheme of the prime minister. Two, including his name specifically made little difference since people in any case closely associate the scheme with him.
If it is the latter, one could adduce that Modi’s approval ratings remain high. His approval ratings have been between 74-82 per cent in previous instaVaani surveys.
In conclusion, a vast majority of Indians approve and support demonetisation, but a slightly smaller majority believe it will curb or recover black money. Furthermore, while demonetisation has had little effect in reducing the preference for cash transactions among rural citizens without mobile phone access, it has demonstrably increased the appeal of cashless transactions for the rest of the sampled population.
It would be reasonable to suspect that incoherence from the opposition parties in their argument against the initiative and the fact that the Modi administration has masterfully controlled the narrative surrounding the move have greatly contributed to the popularity of demonetisation and the ruling government.
Furthermore, one can assume that the lower income groups rest assured in the knowledge that their losses will not be as great as that of the “rich”, but what is certain is that “a little self-sacrifice for the greater good of the nation at large” is an idea that resonates strongly with Indians.
By Francois Gautier
Hindus should at least know who are their enemies. Jews have shown us that to remember, helps to make sure that atrocities do not happen again. Let us not forget that the biggest genocide ever – is that of the Hindus – which has been calculated at 100 million victims, from the Hindu Kush to the Mumbai attacks of 2006.
This list, which is compiled without any hatred or malice, is not complete. I am counting on you to raise it to a hundred. If you think I missed someone, facebook it to me, with the name and two or three paragraphs on why you think he or she is an enemy of the Hindus.
It would be also interesting to compile separately a list of say, the ten or twenty biggest enemies of Hindus in the US (or UK, or Canada) that could be circulated worldwide and damper the activities of these people….
I have also made a hit parade of the ten countries that I feel are inimical to Hindus.
HERE THE LIST:
1) Thomas Babington Macaulay – He played a significant role in introducing English and western concepts to education in India. This was worthy as no one can deny that English gives India an edge in dealing with other countries to penetrate into the era of globalization. Yet, Macaulay had very little regard for Hindu culture and education including all the books written in Sanskrit which actually contains all the historical information. Rather, the worthless abridgement used at preparatory schools in England is considered more valuable than books written in Sanskrit language. Today, much of India’s intellectuals and Media stand as a proof of the success of Macaulay as they look down on their own culture and analyse India through the western prism.
2) Indian National Congress – Only a few people know that the Indian National Congress was founded on 28 December 1885 by a Britisher, A.O. Hume. Its objectives were to “allow all those who work for the national (read British) good to meet each other personally, to discuss and decide of the political operations to start during the year”. And certainly, till the end of the 19th century, the Congress, who regarded British rule in India as a “divine dispensation”, was pleased with criticising moderately the Government, while endorsing its loyalty to the Crown and its faith in “liberalism” and “the British innate sense of justice”! The real nationalist leaders like Sri Aurobindo and Tilak, were put aside by the “moderate Congress”.
3) Jawaharlal Nehru – A French historian Alain Danielou writes, “Nehru was the perfect replica of a certain type of Englishman.” Several times he used the expression ‘continental people’, with an amused and sarcastic manner, to designate French or Italians. He reviled non-anglicised Indians and had a very shallow and partial knowledge of India. His ideal, the romantic socialism of 19th century Britain, was totally unfit to India, as the conditions of India were totally different from 19th century Europe. Nehru has been promoted by Congress as an icon, which nobody has yet dared to touch, but as history will show more and more, Nehru had done tremendous harm to India by initiating movements and patterns, which not only did vast damage in their times, but continue to survive and weigh down the Indian nation, long after their uselessness has been realized.
4) Babur – Jawaharlal Nehru wrote about Babur mentioning him as the destroyer of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya. The truth is that Babur indulged in unnecessary massacres and demolished thousands of temples showcasing himself as a ferocious Mughal emperor. His ultimate goal was probably the destruction and the enslaving of the Hindus. It is sad to see that Indian history books have no comments on such incidents.
5) Sonia Gandhi – It is true that Sonia brought discipline, order and consistency into the Congress party. But the amount of unrestrained power that she, a non-Indian, a simple elected MP like hundreds of others, possessed when the Congress was in power for ten years, should frighten us: a word, indeed a glance of her was sufficient to trigger action by her entourage, using any means—bearing in mind the case of P. Chidambaram when he would have allowed Narendra Modi to be killed by a Ishrat Jahan, a known terrorist. Thus, the instruments of power had never been so perverted in India. The CBI allegedly suppressed all orders against Quattrocchi and even allowed him to get away with billions of rupees which he had stolen from India. Yet, without blinking an eyelid, and with the Indian Media turning a blind eye, it went ruthlessly after Narendra Modi, the then chief minister of the most efficiently run state, the most corruption free.
6) The Pope – Christianity, unfortunately, is still clinging in the belief of a single true God, Jesus Christ, in spite of the feeble attempts at “Ecumenism” of the Church. It would be all right if the Church was playing by the rules of the free market, where there is a certain amount of fairness—“you see what advantages my religion is bringing you, compare it with your own and then feel free to choose”. But, sadly, the missionaries are using indirect and persuasive means to convert the poorest of the poor Hindus in India—offering free medical treatment, free schooling, interest-free loans, even going as far as organizing “fake miracle” prayer meetings, as it is regularly done by American preacherBenny Hinn. This is practiced in India, but they dare not do it in China, where freedom of religion is curtailed and any missionary caught persuading is kicked out. Would Hindus dare convert Christians in France, for instance? The confounding fact is that there is not a single Hindu temple in France, as their construction has not been allowed and there is even a minister in charge of hunting down “sects” (meaning what is not Christian-oriented).
7) Rahul Gandhi – No doubt Rahul Gandhi is a decent, well-meaning man, though totally ignorant of India’s culture and spirituality. But his ignorance becomes problematic as times. Bearing in mind the case of Wikileaks cables, where Rahul Gandhi tells the American ambassador that Hindu terrorism was more dangerous than Islamic terrorism—“The bigger threat may be the growth of radicalized Hindu groups, which create religious tensions and political confrontations with the Muslim community”. It looks like Rahul and his mother were trying to make an example of Colonel Purohit and Sadhvi Pragya to gratify their Muslim electorate by issuing direct orders to get a confession out of him and Sadhvi Pragya at any cost, even torture.
8) The Communist Party of India – Very few people know that the communists refused to collaborate against the Nazis during the 2nd World War, because Russia was then allied with Germany. Their attitude during the war with China in 1962 was also very uncertain. Most Marxists in India are anti-Hindu as a principle (Marx was against religion) and their intellectuals are expert at criticising Hindus. At a time when Marxism is deceased all over the world, including in Cuba and China, India is the last haven of communism. Though communists have certain sincerity (they generally are not corrupt and live a simple life, contrary to many Indian politicians) but they contribute very little to India’s growth, with their constant strikes and demands. Naxalism which is a great threat to this country is also a sprout of communism.
9) Priyanka Gandhi – We all can assume that in case Sonia Gandhi leaves India or something happens to her, Priyanka—and not Rahul—will be the natural choice of the Congress to take up the wheels. Would Priyanka bring a change in Congress? Unlikely. She will think like a Christian and a westerner, not like an Indian and adopt Nehru’s misplaced socialist and popular idea’s, which have landed India in corruption and red tape. Also, her husband Robert Vadra, a man who multiplied his wealth by 600 times in five years, is an albatross around her neck.
10) Barkha Dutt – Married twice to a Kashmiri Muslim, from a young journalist, Barkha turned into a Hindu basher (you just have to listen to the Radia tapes to understand that). The power that came with NDTV, as it grew into the most sophisticated TV news channel, and her proximity to the Congress party, also influenced her mind. There are also accusations of corruption against her and her boss Prannoy Roy.
11) Kancha Ilaiah – His hatred for Hindus can be seen in his immensely controversial book, Why I am not a Hindu, Kancha Ilaiah is a converted Christian who hates Hindus, particularly Brahmins whom he accuses of all the possible evils. He recently gave a statement on vegetarianism calling it as anti-nationalism, “For me, my nation starts with eating beef. Unfortunately, we gave up eating beef and our brains are not growing now. There is no enough protein,” Probably he doesn’t know that many westerners are now switching to vegetarianism.
12) Aamir Khan – Aamir Khan’s TV program on social issues, Satyamev Jayate, even raised his status to an activist for human rights. His comment on ‘Intolerance’, that his (Hindu) wife wanted to leave India, alienated him from many of his supporters. His anti-Hindu gurus film, like PK, also created a lot of hostility.
13) Shah Rukh Khan – As Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh is also married to a Hindu, but raises his kids as Muslims, and whenever it suits him plays the minority card (Pakistan invited him many times to settle there). In fact, playing a little anti-Hindu card pleases their Muslim fans and does no harm to their image, as Hindus anyway never retaliate.
14) Amartya Sen – He got the Nobel Prize, teaches in Oxford and is highly respected in the West but only few know that Amartya Sen rode his fame on the back of his false theories about poverty in India and in the West. Despite all that the Congress Government gave him the Nalanda University project for which he did nothing.
15) Rajdeep Sardesai – Rajdeep is not an honest journalist—witness the incident when he sat on a sting interview that showed the Congress paying bribes to BJP MLA’s to defect. He was also seen in his true light in New York, where he portrayed himself as a victim of a hard-line Hindu, whereas the video replays showed that in fact he was the aggressor. No doubt, Rajdeep is a personal enemy of Narendra Modi and has never veiled his dislike for the BJP.
16) Angana Chatterjee – Angana Chatterjee is a Hindu herself and started in an association named after India’s avatar, a great defender of Hindus, Sri Aurobindo. You need to know that she is married to Richard Shapiro who is Director and Associate Professor of the graduate anthropology program at California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS), also a very anti-Hindu body. In fact, Shapiro was barred from entering India in 2010. Angana and Richard are great defenders of the Kashmiri Muslims and attend every International Kashmir Freedom Conference (IKFC), which only gives the Muslim point of view and ignores the 450,000 Kashmiri Hindus who have become refugees in their own country.
17) Teesta Setalvad – Teesta is a Hindu herself, who like Barkha Dutt, is married to a Muslim, Javed Anand. Javed Anand is General Secretary of Muslims for Secular Democracy, a virulent anti-Hindu organization. Using her organization Teesta Setalvad’s name has come to symbolize everything that is wrong with NGO activism in India. She has used any means to go after Hindus, particularly their leaders and specially Mr Narenda Modi. Unfortunately, Teesta has been repeatedly exposed for having indulged in unethical acts and has cases pending against her in courts for perjury. She has taken the courts for a ride with her perjury and her acts of influencing witnesses. She has misused the lack of education and poverty of victims to file false affidavits to further her own agenda.
18) Aurangzeb – Aurangzeb harmed not only Hindus, but also to his own family: he beheaded his brother Dara Shikoh, who was the rightful heir to the throne, poisoned his own father, and imprisoned his son. Aurangzeb (1658-1707) did not just build an isolated mosque on a destroyed temple, he ordered all the temples to be destroyed, among them the Kashi Vishwanath, Krishna’s birth temple in Mathura, the rebuilt Somnath temple on the coast of Gujurat, the Vishnu temple replaced with the Alamgir mosque now overlooking Benares and the Treta-ka-Thakur temple in Ayodhya. … His evil reign might end only after Shivaji Maharaj, a true Hindu hero brought him to his knees. Yet Shivaji is treated as a nobody in Indian history books and Aurangzeb like a harsh but just emperor.
19) John Dayal – The most virulent and articulate Christian anti-Hindu, John and many other Indian Christian leaders and bishops are not only practicing a Christianity which had its place 50 years ago in Europe (but is no more today, as Western Christianity is evolving), but are also re-embracing the old colonial missionary concept that Christ is the only ‘true’ God and that all ‘heathens’ Hindus have to be converted.
20) Irfan Habib – Irfan Habib has been side-lined by the Modi Government. He and Romila Thapar ruled supreme for nearly 40 years in devising Indian school curriculum. Together they have falsified Indian history with total impunity and went after the Hindus full steam. Irfan Habib continued the legacy of his father, Mohamed Habiib, to rewrite the chapter of Muslim invasions in India. Habib father and son’s books are based on four theories: 1) that the records (written by the Muslims themselves) of slaughters of Hindus, the enslaving of their women and children and razing of temples were “mere exaggerations by court poets and zealous chroniclers to please their rulers”. 2) That there were indeed atrocities, but mainly committed by Turks, the savage riders from the Steppe. 3) That the destruction of the temples took place because Hindus stored their gold and jewels inside them and therefore Muslim armies plundered these. 4) That the conversion of millions of Hindus to Islam was not forced, “but what happened was there was a shift of opinion in the population, who on its own free will chose the Shariat against the Hindu law (Smriti), as they were all oppressed by the bad Brahmins”!
21) Ramachandra Guha – Outlook magazine’s favourite columnist, who likes Rahul Gandhi, recently said that “Hindu fundamentalism is more threatening than Islamic terrorism”. Guha has written a number of books targeting Hindus and their spiritual leaders. Unfortunately, as many of these leftist intellectuals, he is fairly popular in the West and often quoted by western correspondents based in India.
22) Romila Thapar – The most well-known Indian historian, who has links with all Indologists in the world, universities and India centers, is a Hindu. As Rajiv Malhotra writes: “Hindu spiritual experiences are devalued by Romila Thapar, as pathological. She resorts to a quasi-scholarly speculation of racial hatred as existing in entire Indian traditions, demonizing the ‘other’, a technique to justify holding such people in contempt and even attacking them”. This is exactly the same thesis that is being spread today by Maoist insurgents working among remote tribes in central India, namely, that demons mentioned in Hinduism are actually references to tribal people. Today even, most of the intellectuals, journalists and many of India’s elite have been influenced by that school of thinking and regularly ape its theories.
23) N. Ram & The Hindu newspaper – Long time editor of the newspaper The Hindu, who should be renamed “The Anti-Hindu”. The magazine of The Hindu,Frontline, although well written as The Hindu, perpetuates a dead ideology. Unfortunately The Hindu is still read by many in India, including westerners in the South of India.
24) Sagarika Ghose & CNN-IBN – Rajdeep Sardesai’s wife shares her beliefs and hatred for the Hindus. It’s a tragedy that CNN-IBN is sympathetic to anybody who is anti-Hindu. CNN, a renowned western television station, choose to partner someone who is against the majority community of their country.
25) Mamata Banerjee – It is said that Mamata Banerjee is a Kali worshipper and does regular pujas when she is alone in her house. But the thrust of getting votes can transform anyone. She thus panders to Muslim community, turning a blind eye to the atrocities committed on the Hindus by the Bangladeshis refugees, who are given ration cards so that they can vote for Mamata. Also, she chose to say ‘Allah O Akbar’ when she just got re-elected despite of knowing the fact that Hindus are becoming minorities in certain districts of WB, Assam or UP. That is a tragedy and something should be done.
26) Akbaruddin Owaisi – Proof that India is a democracy lies in the fact that people like Owaisi and his brother can not only rant against the Hindus and preach near secession, but also get elected. There has to be some limits to preaching hatred and separatism.
27) Geelani & Other Kashmiri Separatists – It is confounding to see that the Indian Government allow these separatists to openly visit the Pakistani embassy in Delhi or travel to Pakistan. No country tolerates that kind of open separatism, be it France with Corsica, or even England with the faraway Falkland Islands, which geographically belong to Argentina. Also, one cannot forget that the Muslims pushed out of the Valley of Kashmir 500.000 Hinduswho had lived there for generations.
28) Zakir Naik – Zakir Naik tried to hurt religious sentiments of Hindus by denigrating Shri Ganesh; that too, during the Ganesh Festival. He gave Hindus a challenge, through the medium of Facebook and Youtube, to prove that Shri Ganapati is a Deity. He also made an anti-Hindu statement that “If your God is unable to recognise his own son, how will he know that I am in danger”. By making such comments Naik has hurt religious sentiments of billions of Hindus. It has also created rage among members of Shiv Sena, BJP and various pro-Hindu organisations, Ganeshotsava Mandals and devout Hindus. Naik also went after Sri Sri Ravi Shankar in the famous debate.
29) Christophe Jaffrelot – This most famous French Indologist, paid by the French Government, is most responsible for the bad image of the BJP in France. He wrote many offensive books on ‘Hindu fundamentalism’. He is feted by the press corps and gets all kind of laudatory reviews when he comes to Indian to release the English translations of his books. So much for secularism in India—Jaffrelot, Sanjay Subramanyam (who teaches in the prestigious College de France), and others in France—keep harping on India’s problems—castes, poverty, so-called Hindu fundamentalism, etc. I know for a fact that in France, it has an influence on the top bureaucrats and the politicians, as every time something important happens in India—elections, catastrophes, riots, etc, their slanted opinions are hunted by newspapers, radios and televisions.
30) NGO’s – NGO’s in India are most of the time anti-Hindus. 70% of them work on “woman empowerment”, or “uplifting” the villagers in tribal areas, which is good, but should be done in a neutral manner with friendliness to the Indian Government. It is nowadays fashionable in India to always highlight the downtrodden condition of Indian women and their underprivileged place in Indian society. But no country in the world has granted such an important place to women in its spirituality and social ethos. And even today, behind all appearances—arranged marriages, submission to men, preference of male children in some rural areas (but girls are loved in India like nowhere in the world)—it can be safely said that very often, from the poorest to the richest classes, women control—even if behind the scenes—a lot of the family affairs: the education of their children (men in India are often “mama’s boys”), monetary concerns, and husbands often refer to them for important decisions. Countries such as France or the United States, who are often preaching to India on “women’s rights” never had a woman as their top leader, whereas India had Indira Gandhi ruling with an iron hand for nearly twenty years; and proportionately they have less MP’s than India, which is considering earmarking 33% of seats in Parliament for women, a revolution in human history! But this obsession of NGO’s with women and village empowerment (usually they take one village and make it like a showcase, for the benefit of visiting donors from abroad) has completely eclipsed the burning issue that would require NGO’s attention with the tremendous amount of funds they attract from abroad: afforestation, as there are hardly any forest worth the name left today in India.
31) Karunanidhi – Karunanidhi and before him his mentor, Anna, exploited to the hilt the Dravidian theory. According to this theory, which was actually devised in the 18th and 19th century by British linguists and archaeologists, who had a vested interest to prove the supremacy of their culture over the one of the subcontinent, the first inhabitants of India were good-natured, peaceful, dark-skinned shepherds, called the Dravidians. Then, around 1500 B.C., India is said to have been invaded by tribes called the Aryans: white-skinned, nomadic people, who originated somewhere in Urals, or the Caucasus. To the Aryans are attributed Sanskrit the Vedic or Hindu religion, India’s greatest spiritual texts, the Vedas, as well as a host of subsequent writings, the Upanishads, theMahabharata, the Ramanaya, etc. And thus English missionaries and, later, American preachers were able to convert tribes and low caste Hindus by telling them: “you, the aborigines, the tribals, the Harijans, were there in India before the Aryans; you are the original inhabitants of India, and you should discard Hinduism, the religion of these arrogant Aryans and embrace Christianity, the true religion”. Karunanidhi also exploits this theory and he and Anna have made life for Tamil Brahmins so miserable that many left Tamil Nadu for Delhi or even the US.
32) Wendy Doniger – This American Hindu hater, supposedly a historian, says that Rama thinks that sex is putting him in political danger (keeping his allegedly unchaste wife will make the people revolt), but in fact he has it backward: Politics is driving Rama to make a sexual and religious mistake; public concerns make him banish the wife he loves. Rama banishes Sita as Dasharatha has banished Rama. Significantly, the moment when Rama kicks Sita out for the second time comes directly after a long passage in which Rama makes love to Sita passionately, drinking wine with her, for many days on end; the banishment comes as a direct reaction against the sensual indulgence. Her latest book, The Hindus: An Alternative History was written with an intent to mock Hinduism.
33) Akbar – Akbar is one of the goody-goodies in Indian history books, like Ashoka because he was a Buddhist, that Marxist historians like to glorify. No doubt, Akbar was one of the better Mughal emperors, but few people know that when he captured Chittor on February 25, 1568, he ordered that the thirty thousand civil population be butchered, including women and children who had taken shelter in the fort. Destruction of temples also took place on mass scale in Akbar’s reign and it is even said that he ordered that a mountain be made of the tufts of the Brahmins’ hairs.
34) Michael Witzel – He is a professor of Sanskrit at Harvard, who recently tried to prevent the removal of references to India and Hinduism in the curriculum followed by schools in California which parents of Indian origin found to be inadequate, inaccurate or just outright insensitive. Known for aggressively pushing theories forged by Left historians of the Romila Thapar genre that have been long discredited through scientific means, including DNA studies, this ‘linguist’ is known for promoting himself as a ‘historian’ in academic circles. His proximity to Left historians in India is no secret. On one occasion, he even said, “Hindus in the US are lost or abandoned people”.
35) Amnesty International – Amnesty International, which has a large number of Pakistanis in its staff, has always been hostile to Hindus. I remember showing an exhibition on Kashmir in London at the prestigious Commonwealth Club. The South Asia Amnesty in-charge refused to come and see it—although the club was just a stone throw away from Amnesty’s London office. What did the Kashmiri Hindus do that Amnesty considers them untouchable? And how come that the Muslims of the Valley who chased them by terror and made them flee their ancestral lands and homes are not condemned by Amnesty? It triggers a lot of questions about Amnesty’s impartiality.
36) Prannoy Roy (CEO of NDTV) – No doubt, Prannoy Roy created one of the best TV channels in India in terms of content and professional quality, but from the beginning NDTV’s slant was anti-Hindu. Why? Did you know that Prannoy is married to Radhika Roy, who is the sister of Brinda Karat, one of the leading lights of the Communist Party of India Marxist (CPI(M))? The sad thing is that many BJP leaders always run to NDTV, to be crucified by Barkha Dutt, Pranno’s second in command today.
37) P. Chidambaram – There are many questions asked today about the role of P. Chidambaram when he was in power during the ten years of the Congress. As finance minister, he went after Hindus by clamping down on Hindu institutions that had the 100% yoga tax rebate; as home minister his role is even more dubious: he had cleared an affidavit in 2009 which described college student Ishrat Jahan as a Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist involved in a plot to assassinate then Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi. About a month later, a second affidavit was filed in court in which all references to Ishrat’s alleged terror links were missing.
38) Sitaram Yechury – Yechury is an intelligent man and a brilliant speaker but he went full steam against Mr Modi’s declaration of June 21 as International Yoga Day, which was supported by the UN General Assembly and which should not cause any problem, as yoga is a universal technique that is practiced all over the world by millions of Christians. Oh, but the hitch is that yoga is a Hindu invention, hence Mr Yechury’s hostility, who famously said: “under this BJP government’s aggressive global campaigns, India appears to be seeking a global positioning not on the basis of its internal strength, economic or otherwise, but on the basis of such ‘accomplishments’ as having the UN General Assembly declare International Yoga Day on June 21”. The fact that a senior communist leader in India fails to see the potential to leverage the acceptance and spread of yoga across the world as a means to further India’s global influence and power is a testament to the monumental intellectual bankruptcy afflicting the communists in India.
39) Mother Teresa – Mother Teresa is still the fallacy for India. No doubt, she did saintly work. But was caring for the dying and orphaned children her only goal? The truth is that she stood for the most orthodox Christian conservatism. There is no doubt that Mother Teresa also had a goal to convert Hindus to Christianity, the only true religion in her eyes.
40) Karan Thapar– Karan Thapar, who owns ITV, which unfortunately produces shows for BBC, is one of the most famous faces of journalism in India. Karan Thapar’s father was General Pran Nath Thapar COAS during 1962 war, and his aunt is Romila Thapar. Does that explain why Karan, though a decent man, is known for his anti-Hindu bias? Once he invited me on a program about the painter M. F. Husain, who as you know has depicted Hindus’ most revered Gods fornicating or even sodomizing each other. I had brought on the show photocopies of these paintings, a solid evidence of Husain’s hatred of Hinduism, but Karan refused that I showed them on camera. So much for ITV’s journalistic impartiality.
41) Javed Akhtar – Though Javed Akhtar came out recently against those who opposed saying “Bharat Mata ki Jai”, he is also known as a Hindu baiter. I remember him going full steam against Sri Sri Ravi Shankar and Hindu gurus in an India Today symposium a few years ago. Akhtar also repeatedly equated the Gujarat 2002 anti-Muslim riots to the Jewish holocaust. As one of his detractors said: “it is impossible to believe that Akhtar isn’t aware of the horrors at Auschwitz or Sobibor to compare them with rioting in Gujarat”.
42) Shabana Azmi – Akhtar’s second wife, Shabana Azmi is a fine actress. Nevertheless she is also a Hindu baiter. When she was invited to the international film festival of Deauville in France, I read the numerous interviews where she kept harping about “Hindu fundamentalists”, and repeatedly lambasted the “right wing” BJP Government and accused them of turning a “blind eye” to the attacks towards India’s minorities, while portraying herself as a courageous social activist fighting for freedom of expression. She also only spoke en passant about Muslim fundamentalism. Again the old trick to either equate Muslim and Hindu fundamentalism, or even in the case of Azmi, Rahul Gandhi and others, to say that Hindu fundamentalism is more dangerous than the Islamic one.
43) Aakar Patel – Aakar Patel, a subtle but redoubtable Hindu hater, is sadly the head of Amnesty International India (one can see there the perversion of Amnesty, to name a Muslim as its head in a country inhabited by 80% Hindus). Aakar indeed always rants against Narendra Modi and the Hindu majority, saying: “one must be neutral.” But “we dissent against our own country, because dissent is patriotic”. However he adds: “Anyone opposing us (Amnesty International?, is morally deficient and a repugnant human being”. Aakar Patel’s hatred for the majority community is not veiled. He wrote, “Most extremists in India are not Muslims, they are Hindu Maoists”.
44) Arundhati Roy – Cousin of Prannoy Roy, she was married to Gerard da Cunha first and then to filmmaker Pradip Krishen. Apart from her first book The God of Small Things, Arundhati never wrote again anything of value. She is most happy in the company of Maoists, Naxalites, Tamil Elam [LTTE], and Kashmiri separatists. Roy famously said, “Kashmir has never been an integral part of India and the Indian Government is at war with Maoists to aid the MNCs”. She also says that Modi is promoting Brahmanism. After the “intolerance” debate, she returned her national award for screenplay.
45) Father Cedric Prakash – This Indian Christian priest has been most active in betraying his own country in the US, amongst Congress parliamentary committees. In June 2002, he testified before the US Commission for International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) in Washington, about the lack of religious freedom in India. His is a clear case of an Indian citizen asking an alien nation intervene in India’s domestic affairs. Fr. Prakash has been a vocal critic of Narendra Modi, often in collaboration with John Dayal and Teesta Setalvad.
46) Martha Nussbaum – Her pronouncement: “perpetrators of violence are not Muslims but Hindus”, is proof enough of Nussbaum’s hatred. Her interest in India started while working for Amartya Sen, with whom she shared an intimate relationship, a fact she herself bragged about. Before the 2014 parliament elections, Amartya Sen had said that he wouldn’t like Modi to be the PM of India. Martha does not have any qualification or training in archaeology, Sanskrit, geology,or metallurgy, yet writes with authority about the dating of the Vedas.
47) Hillary Clinton – Hillary Clinton has no great love for India and often leans towards Pakistan (her vice chairman of the 2016 election campaign is Huma Mahmood Abedin, of Pakistani origin). Maybe the numerous infidelities of her husband Bill made her into a hard and cynical woman, but if she becomes president of the US, she will be no friend of India and Hindus. Her attitude towards Islam and Muslim fundamentalism is also ambiguous and she is probably closer to Obama’s views, than any other presidential candidate. You can expect continuing support, financial and in armaments to Pakistan if she is elected.
48) Medha Patkar – Another NGO, who very selectively targets only Hindus. Her Narmada dam agitation had one target only—Narendra Modi. Yet the dam has proved to be the biggest factor to Gujarat’s prosperity, bringing electricity, water, prosperity to all, Hindus as well as Muslims. Medha was also involved in many movements that blocked Mr Modi’s visas in the UK and the US and that tried to stop him from becoming prime minister.
49) Mahatma Gandhi? – I put it with a question mark, as I consider him as a great soul indeed. But there are many who point out that he never seemed to have realised the great danger that Nazism represented for humanity. Calling Hitler “my beloved brother”, a man who murdered 6 million Jews in cold-blood just to prove the purity of his own race, is more than just innocence, it borders on criminal credulity. And did not Gandhi also advise the Jews to let themselves be butchered? His not condemning Muslims during the
Khilafat Movementwhen thousands of Hindus were butchered by Indian Muslims, or his indulgence of Jinnah, going as far as proposing to make him the prime minister of India, have not always earned him Hindu goodwill. ¶ Gandhi’s love of the Harijans, as he called them, was certainly very touching and sprang from the highest motivations, but once more Gandhi took the European element in the decrying of the caste system, sowing the seeds of future disorders and of a caste war in India, of which we see the effects only today.
50) Hindus Themselves – Hindus, it must be said, are their own biggest enemies. They must be some of the most selfish and individualistic people in the world: rich Hindus never help their poorer brothers and sisters—that’s’ why the Mother Teresas and Sonia Gandhis are able to flourish in India. A Hindu abroad never acknowledges another Hindu, but pretends he or she does not exist. You can insult Hindus and their Gods and Goddesses as much as you want and nothing will happen to you. A billion Hindus have not raised a finger about the 450.000 Kashmiri Pandits who became refugees in their own country after they were chased out by terror from the Valley of Kashmir in the 90’s. Hindus today don’t give a damn whether their children know about theRamayana, the Mahabharata or the Bhagavad Gita, where every truth that needs to be known about life, after life, karma, dharma and soul is taught. Modern Hindu children do not go to temples, pray or know what a puja is. Hindus do not care to have colleges where Hindu values are imparted, like the Muslims have (Aligarh University for instance) The only one ever, the Benares Hindu University, should not be called ‘Hindu’, as nothing Hindu is taught there anymore.
Source : bharatabharati
Original Source : francoisgautier.me